Friday 4 September 2015

Lust List #1

 Welcome to my first lust list! 
Autumn is my favourite month, I look forward to this season every year and for this reason, I have decided to put together a Autumnal lust list for you. 
I absolutely love getting layered up and snug in the Autumn months and this gorgeous khaki coat from asos definitely caught my eye to get layered up with. I love the colour and the style of this coat and, hopefully if it doesn't sell out, I will be able to take this off my lust list and onto my favourite buys list! 
I have been wanting to invest in a blogging log book for ages now but just haven't found the right one, as I would quite like it to look good as well as serve it's purpose. I stumbled upon  this cute little one via twitter actually as the Sighh brand was doing a giveaway - this just really caught my eye and seeing as I am slightly foul mouthed at times, I thought it would be the perfect fit. 
Darker shades of bronzer & lipstick are the done thing for me during the Autumn months and browsing through feel unique these shades particularly caught my eye. I am a sucker for red lipstick and the packaging of this has got me hooked, I neeed this in my life. Love it! I also liked this particular shade of bronzer from YSL, I feel that it would still give a rosy tint, but be that lovely warm shade that is essential for the Autumn months. 
I love black shoulder bags! And yano, a new season is surely the best excuse for a new bag, right? I love this again from asos so I should probably be quick to snap it up if I am going to get it before it sells out. The style of this bag is beautiful, I love the structure of it. The way it looks big enough to fit all of my rubbish in, but yet not too big that it's going to make me look ridiculous, basically I just need it in my life. 
Black jeans are a slight addiction of  mine and would always be my fashion go to. Therefore how can I resist some new ones for the new season? These are new in at H&M and a complete steal if you ask me. They will definately be mine before the season is well underway. I also love the high wasted look and the slight slit in the knee crease, perfect to still show a teeny bit of skin before summer is totally out! 
Last but not least - the chelsea boots! Since this trend has started I have literally brought a new pair every year. I just can't help it, I love them! And these ones are the ones I have my eye on at the moment. They are actually currently in the Office sale so I am going to have to be quick to snap these up. I love the chunky look to them and the fact that they are not over the top with the soles or the design. Just simple, black Chelsea's, what more do you need to start the Autumn right? 

I hope you have enjoyed reading my first Lust List as much as I have enjoyed creating it. Let me know in the comments what you think of my lusts and also what you guys are lusting after for the Autumn!
Until next time,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment