Tuesday 13 October 2015

September Favourites

Hello again lovelies! Today I am bringing you my first favourites post! As you probably well know by now, Autumn is my favourite time of year and I have been loving so much through September to get in the Autumnal spirit, I thought I would share it all with you!
My first favourite was a really obvious choice, I have been wearing it as much as possible through September and that is my Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 2 Pallet. I did a review of this actually when I first brought it and you can read that here. I just have been loving this. The shades match really well for this time of the year and also they are really easy to blend with each other. I have been creating a few different looks and trying out different shades. The colours are really pigmented which is fab and they apply really easily. It's one of those products that I can't wait to get out and use in the mornings so for that, it definitely had to go in my faveys!
Next is my Collection Eye Liner. I cannot stress how much I love this eye liner!! I have been using it for so many years now and it has never let me down. Winged eye liner is my favourite part of my make up so a reliable liquid pot is essential for me. I try different liquid eyeliners and hope that they will be just as good but this is the one that I always go back to. It is SO easy to apply which I love as the struggles of getting the perfect flick are painful at times so having something that applies quickly and easily is great. The lasting power of this is also really great, I wear it for nights out regularly and it has never failed to last the whole night. I just have no bad words, if you love this as much as I do please let me know as I would love to find a fellow worshiper of this product. If you have never tried it - DO! You will not regret it. Ooo another point - It's really black! I know that sounds random, but some others I have tried are sometimes a little grey in colour and require a couple of coats to get them looking really black. This is black as soon as it is applied and it stays that black for the duration of the wear. Ok, enough raving about that one, onto the next!  
So this one is slightly random but I thought I would add it in because I like a bit of random in my life. I have been loving Quaker Oats, Oats So Simple Porridge sachets. They are so good for the colder mornings which we are now getting here in the UK and they just make my mornings a little bit happier. I have been loving the golden syrup flavour ones especially. They taste incredible as they are sweeter than the plain porridge but the syrup flavour is not overbearing, it's just enough syrup! Also they smell INCREDIBLE! When it first comes out of the microwave in its steaming bowl, the sweet smell that fills the room is just the best - another way to add a bit of extra niceness to the dull cold mornings. These have just been making my getting ready for work mornings that little bit warmer and brighter and I just wanted to share with you how lovely they are. I have personally been using the sachets where you just add milk and pop it in the microwave for 2 minutes but you can also get them in little pots which effectively do just the same thing, they are just a bit easier if you are on the go! 
And last but not least, my final favourite comes in the form of shoes! I got these at the beginning of September as I was after some plain black chelsea boots to see me through the Autumnal months but didn't want to spend too much money. I'd actually forgotten that I'd signed up to Just Fab a while back so after rediscovering their website, I found I had received a store credit! Therefore I decided to treat myself to this lovely pair. They came really quickly through the post and fit like a glove! They are really comfy as well which is a bonus! I have been wearing them so much this month so they had to be included in here somewhere. I love the chunky sole to them and the simple matte black finish. So perfect for the Autumn months and they just go with everything I wear. I'm sure they will be featuring in many more posts to come! 
And that concludes my monthly favourites. I am already loving many more different things through October so I am really looking forward to my next post. I hope you have enjoyed reading! Until next time my lovelies, 
post signature

5 comments:

  1. I just posted a "fall favorites" and included a great pair of black ankle boots as well! I absolutely LOVE black ankle boots and feel like I buy so many different variations of them! P.S. I really like your blog logo :)

    -Lauren

    elleisforlovely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black ankle boots are the way to get through the fall months I feel! I love them too, can't wait to read your post!
      Thank you for stopping by xoxo

      Delete
  2. Ooh the collection fast stroke is such a good choice, I am also loving the Ciate double lines liner (especially the liquid end) I don't know which I prefer but these too are definitely my go to!

    Gemma x
    zagathinks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi:)
    Just a comment to let you that you were nominated in my blog post to do The Liebster Award.

    http://forever-hibernating.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them boots everyone needs a pair of chelsea boots!

    ReplyDelete