Thursday 9 July 2015

Cloud 23 - Afternoon Tea

I'm just going to apologise now for the quickness of this post! 
So I went for afternoon tea yesterday with my lovely partner - it was absolutely fantastic. We went to Cloud 23, The Hilton, Manchester. It is located in Deansgate in the city centre, if you ever get a chance to visit I would definitely recommend trying to book into here. It is rather posh - but stunning views and delicious food. 
I took a few photos - admitedly not very good but I just really wanted to share how amazing the afternoon tea was with you guys - on with the pictures...

Excuse the hair - it was raining and really windy! 




Not the best of days but still fantastic view! 
And so there we have it, not too many pics but I did just want to show you how amazing it all looked. And we were so full! We didn't actually get that much tea which was a little bit disappointing but the food made up for it. 

I hope you enjoyed looking at the photos - sorry this is short and sweet - got a wedding to get off to! 

Have a lovely day.
thanks for reading. 

Bea xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment